Social care cap.

BEWARE THIS FORUM MAY OFFEND, DO NOT READ POSTS HERE IF YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY BE OFFENDED
This is a forum where you can have good hearted humorous exchanges. It will be moderated only for language and breaking of forum rules.
blanco
Posts: 3493
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm

Social care cap.

Post by blanco » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:36 pm

…proposal it should be capped at £86000…nobody should have to pay more….but Labour predictably says it won’t hurt millionaires but will hurt those with less assets….

…good grief …how many years of arse wiping could you get for 86 grand??

..but politicians are saying you should have your bottom cleansed for years by paid carers and yet keep your assets to pass on unearned to your grasping relatives!!

…I have never heard a better case for assisted dying!

..if you or your family cannot look after you then Adios and stop feeling sorry for yourself!!


…I fully understand “some” people may be upset by my comments! Tough!… :halo: :halo:



derekbroad
Posts: 17933
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by derekbroad » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:01 pm

A very emotive issue.
A lack of originality is the domain of the witless.

derekbroad
Posts: 17933
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by derekbroad » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:50 pm

Much fairer to do it on a percentage of assets.
A lack of originality is the domain of the witless.

blanco
Posts: 3493
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by blanco » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:00 pm

...ahhh, you mean, piss it up the wall, and let the others look after me later.........

..good thinking. DB...until you realise your hard earned assets will be paying for the likes of BB and SB to wallow about in their bath chairs, or mobility scooters...

...you clearly don't know how to play the system...but millions do....even those who arrive on little boats...

...I should be ashamed of myself...

..but I aint.....

derekbroad
Posts: 17933
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by derekbroad » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:11 pm

What can we do about the do as you likeys?
There isn’t an answer really, is there?
A lack of originality is the domain of the witless.

Online
Slow bowler
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by Slow bowler » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:35 pm

you clearly don't know how to play the system...but millions do....even those who arrive on little boats...


I am more i danger from those from Eton than a few desperates in dinghies.

...I should be ashamed of myself...

..but I aint.....
[/quote]

Obviously we couldn't have you drummed out of the greedy grasping oxygen thieves club would we old boy....fnaar fnaar...still now you've identified who your friends are perhaps they can take care of you in your final years,the thought of your mange ridden carcass cluttering up an NHS bed quite frankly nauseates me just because you paid 2 bob a week 50 years ago NAT INS cons,i'd be orgasmic if you were melted down and used as dripping,as apart from target practice i can think of no practicable use for you.

burrababa
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am

Re: Social care cap.

Post by burrababa » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:52 pm

Slow bowler wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:35 pm
you clearly don't know how to play the system...but millions do....even those who arrive on little boats...


I am more i danger from those from Eton than a few desperates in dinghies.

...I should be ashamed of myself...

..but I aint.....
Obviously we couldn't have you drummed out of the greedy grasping oxygen thieves club would we old boy....fnaar fnaar...still now you've identified who your friends are perhaps they can take care of you in your final years,the thought of your mange ridden carcass cluttering up an NHS bed quite frankly nauseates me just because you paid 2 bob a week 50 years ago NAT INS cons,i'd be orgasmic if you were melted down and used as dripping,as apart from target practice i can think of no practicable use for you.
[/quote]

and your point is ????

Online
Slow bowler
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by Slow bowler » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:04 pm

burrababa wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:52 pm
Slow bowler wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:35 pm
you clearly don't know how to play the system...but millions do....even those who arrive on little boats...


I am more i danger from those from Eton than a few desperates in dinghies.

...I should be ashamed of myself...

..but I aint.....
Obviously we couldn't have you drummed out of the greedy grasping oxygen thieves club would we old boy....fnaar fnaar...still now you've identified who your friends are perhaps they can take care of you in your final years,the thought of your mange ridden carcass cluttering up an NHS bed quite frankly nauseates me just because you paid 2 bob a week 50 years ago NAT INS cons,i'd be orgasmic if you were melted down and used as dripping,as apart from target practice i can think of no practicable use for you.
and your point is ????
[/quote]

Not unlike you really......no point at all.

blanco
Posts: 3493
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:42 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by blanco » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:01 pm

…Oh dear…

..is that the best you can do, SB……

..you aren’t as nasty as you make out, because you are intellectually incapable of causing upset to anybody…

…you try hard, but you are just a thug…



….destined to be politely ignored by all right thinking people…. :-D :-D

Online
Slow bowler
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Re: Social care cap.

Post by Slow bowler » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:53 pm

blanco wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:01 pm
…Oh dear…

..is that the best you can do, SB……

..you aren’t as nasty as you make out, because you are intellectually incapable of causing upset to anybody…

…you try hard, but you are just a thug…



….destined to be politely ignored by all right thinking people…. :-D :-D
"Just a thug" coming from someone who labelled me scum,your comments are more erratic and amusing each time you post...you are bordering on lunacy,according to you i am not intelluctually capable of causing upset to antbody and then you steam into a rant calling me a thug...do you not have the intelligence to understand how ridiculous you appear,you bitch and whine about language used,you never reply to questions just hurl insults....you are a joke.

Post Reply