Simple yes or no.

BEWARE THIS FORUM MAY OFFEND, DO NOT READ POSTS HERE IF YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY BE OFFENDED
This is a forum where you can have good hearted humorous exchanges. It will be moderated only for language and breaking of forum rules.
I am Juan 2

Simple yes or no.

Post by I am Juan 2 »

Bearing in mind Theresa May has got almost everything wrong since she became PM,
do you think the UK will leave as Mrs May keeps saying on 29th March 2019.

My answer

NO.
derekbroad

Re: Simple yes or no.

Post by derekbroad »

Is it a multiple choice answer?
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
crummy

Post by crummy »

I am Juan 2 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:10 pm Bearing in mind Theresa May has got almost everything wrong since she became PM,

My answer

NO.

I haven´t a clue... it is all a magical mystery tour...

..perhaps you should ask some of the Brexiteers... they know all the answers..

:-D
It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
berniethebolt

Post by berniethebolt »

..why thanks, crummy..but we don't claim to know all the answers...

...though it may seem that way... :-D

..truth is, only simple people think there can be a simple answer where Brexit is concerned...

... sad, really... :yawn
I am Juan 2

Post by I am Juan 2 »

berniethebolt wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm ..why thanks, crummy..but we don't claim to know all the answers...

...though it may seem that way... :-D

..truth is, only simple people think there can be a simple answer where Brexit is concerned...

... sad, really... :yawn

Yes that's so true. All the brexiteers have been saying his easy and simple it is.
You said it, simple people.
I am Juan 2

Post by I am Juan 2 »

crummy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:08 pm
I am Juan 2 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:10 pm Bearing in mind Theresa May has got almost everything wrong since she became PM,

My answer

NO.

I haven´t a clue... it is all a magical mystery tour...

..perhaps you should ask some of the Brexiteers... they know all the answers..

:-D

Its a yes or no, just like the referendum question,

The difference in my question is the word think.

As you say, brexiteers already know, they knew all this was going to happen because they knew what they were voting for and what would follow.

Still its good that bb has finally recognised, after all the unanswered questions posed by remainers and remainers saying leaving is not easy or simple, that he finally accepts only simple people thought a simple answer possible for brexit.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

Very simple to just walk away on the 29th March.
Start W.T.O. - easy peasy.
Always look on the bright side of life.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

The whole process has been sabotaged by remainers who just could not accept the majority decision. They have baulked the negotiations at every opportunity. They have strengthened the EU´s hand since the date of the referendum, so we will never know what might have been had we all been behind the majority decision.
Nobody foresaw the amount of venomous, childish dissent that has come from the remainers who have ruined the chances of us leaving the EU with a strong deal for the UK.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

derekbroad wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:49 pm The whole process has been sabotaged by remainers who just could not accept the majority decision. They have baulked the negotiations at every opportunity. They have strengthened the EU´s hand since the date of the referendum, so we will never know what might have been had we all been behind the majority decision.
Nobody foresaw the amount of venomous, childish dissent that has come from the remainers who have ruined the chances of us leaving the EU with a strong deal for the UK.
You couldn't have penned more trash if someone lent you a fork lift truck.....why should anybody who voted remain just roll over to appease brexiteers when you know what they voted for is wrong for the country,wrong for our kids futures....you voted for an almighty gamble and the thing is you'll probably be dead when the damage fully unfolds.....like all brexiteers always looking for someone else to blame.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

What a lot of garbage.O.K.
The voting majority voted to leave .
That's democracy.
I realise that your working career was in waste disposal - but now that you're retired... maybe time to leave the rubbish behind , and start talking sense .
If that's humanly possible .
Always look on the bright side of life.