Pinocchio - Some Sums

BEWARE THIS FORUM MAY OFFEND, DO NOT READ POSTS HERE IF YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY BE OFFENDED
This is a forum where you can have good hearted humorous exchanges. It will be moderated only for language and breaking of forum rules.
derekbroad

Pinocchio - Some Sums

Post by derekbroad »

I worked for 32 years as a HGV driver for Carlsberg Northampton, before that I worked for BRS Overland Iran, trucking to the Middle East, before that I had my own truck doing the same and before that I was London bus driver.

So let’s say McCann is 77/78yo. In his words, he’s been in Spain 25 years. That means he left the UK at age 52/53. He works for Carlsberg for 32 years, that makes him20/21. Blimey this boy did an awful lot in the three/four previous years he could have held a UK licence. Passed HGV/PSV, drove a London Bus, owned his own truck, driving to the Middle East. Then worked for BRS Overland, again trucking to the Middle East. John your sums don’t add up, unless of course, you’ve received a telegram from Her Majesty. Keep on and your nose’ll be in Torrevieja before you leave home. :loser:
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
JonCon

Re: Pinocchio - Some Sums

Post by JonCon »

Brandyballs - a legend in his own lunchtime. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer - ain't it all a bloomin shame.
It doesn't matter who you vote for the bloody politicians always get in.
Slow bowler

Post by Slow bowler »

Asking for a friend,isn't this post once again similar to all the dozens of likeminded postings that almost forced the owner of this forum to pull the plug?
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

As long as Muggins McCaan keeps telling lies ,..he will be ridiculed .
He's even managed to be in a " well known "60's" band ( according to him ) in between.
Either he left school at 12 years of age _ or he's reached 100 years of age, as Derek has observed .
El Jefe is as unimpressed with the Brandy swiller, as the rest of us are.
So, unless you have a secret admiration for him , there's no point in defending him, S.B.
Always look on the bright side of life.
Slow bowler

Post by Slow bowler »

So that would be a yes then.Smart move.
blanco

Post by blanco »

Slow bowler wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:54 pm Asking for a friend,isn't this post once again similar to all the dozens of likeminded postings that almost forced the owner of this forum to pull the plug?
…those days are now long gone, SB….so why do you keep bringing them up every five minutes?? What do you hope to achieve?

..you must learn to move on, as others have….the past is history!

…but if people want to query a narrative from a public forum, why not?…… Where’s the harm? :-D :-D
Slow bowler

Post by Slow bowler »

blanco wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
Slow bowler wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:54 pm Asking for a friend,isn't this post once again similar to all the dozens of likeminded postings that almost forced the owner of this forum to pull the plug?
…those days are now long gone, SB….so why do you keep bringing them up every five minutes?? What do you hope to achieve?

Irony at its finest"those days are long gone" see OP🤣🤣🤣🤣
..you must learn to move on, as others have….the past is history!

See above
…but if people want to query a narrative from a public forum, why not?…… Where’s the harm? :-D :-D
Ask the bloke who owns the forum,then perhaps google online bullying.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

So a bully is being bullied, what a shame!!!
blanco

Post by blanco »

…well I do admit it went a bit quiet when you “left”, KoK….but things have really settled down now, and this forum goes from strength to strength….

…enjoy it, and keep posting, …..some of your offerings are quite good…. :-D
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

I agree, so feel free to return to the blue, KoK.