I’m in benidorm

Chat away in here about (almost) anything. Less heavily moderated than the other sections.
Jeaniewigs

I’m in benidorm

Post by Jeaniewigs »

Decided to have a quick break in Benidorm last minute thing,so glad I did the weathers glorious today,temps dropped like a brick tonight but who cares if it’s nice and warm during the day,lots of Spanish pensioners in the hotel,hotel cimbel,not many brits in this one.will be making the most of this break in the sun,granddaughter said we should get a twin mobility scooter as her legs were tired walking today lazy little buggers now lol,wait till she sees what have planned for tomorrow 😂😂/ Jeanie 😉
Graham Knight

Re: I’m in benidorm

Post by Graham Knight »

I was there..2 weeks ago !
I usually do a Benidorm "fix" , 3/4 times a year.
Always look on the bright side of life.
Marian

Post by Marian »

We’ve just driven back from Denia and Javier, where we spent the weekend... such a lovely area, glorious weather too...

Marian
Jeaniewigs

Post by Jeaniewigs »

i always regretted not buying in Denia when I first bought in Spain but who knows what the future holds.in Benidorm just now they’ve got the roads dug up laying pipes it’s chaotic hope it’s not a long drawn out job it’ll be bedlam in high season.weathers been very kind this trip.one more day then back to base lol./Jeanie 😉
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Benidorm is a great place. It can be what you want it to be.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

I love Benidorm.
I never tire of it .
Always look on the bright side of life.
Jeaniewigs

Post by Jeaniewigs »

Same here we don’t drink or smoke and travel all over the world but still enjoy our trips back to Benidorm we try apartments or hotels all over I think it’s the long walks we enjoy ,sometimes we book trips elsewhere via hotel we are very easy pleased.took granddaughter to Tony Roma’s for Carolina honey ribs tonight she loved them.loads of Spanish around just now what’s the little bunches of leaves I keep seeing them with? Anyone know ?/ Jeanie 😉
Selhurst

Post by Selhurst »

What sort of leaves are they Jeanie? White palm leaves form a large part of the Easter celebrations, but they are quite large.
Jeaniewigs

Post by Jeaniewigs »

Good morning Selhurst.
They look like little sprigs of leaves from an olive or bay tree quite pale green though,I’m just curious I enjoy learning about local customs everywhere.
Quite overcast this morning but we all know that can change very quickly here lol.grandaughter begged no more walking please just a pool day on our last day today,she wants to focus on her tan apparently and because I have “old” skin I’m browner than her!😂😂