How do you feel about the deal?

Anything that needs some thought before replying should go in here.
crummy

Re: How do you feel about the deal?

Post by crummy »

derekbroad wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:23 pm
crummy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:10 am
derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:20 pm
crummy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:17 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doh!!.... :wall:

Never mind, I think I still made my point..

:-D
Well we had a lovely day and even those who´d voted to go to Cartagena realised that the decision to go to Alcalali
was the right choice. Many of them realised they´d been to Alcalali before, many years ago and all said they´d forgotten just how good it was.
Yes, the journey is better though without all the whinging from those who chose to go anyway.....

.Never happy some folk..

No, there was no whinging on our trip, we all had our say, so nothing to whinge about.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
crummy

Post by crummy »

derekbroad wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:28 pm
crummy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:13 am Just remembered I think I was offered to go on a similar trip...

trouble was no one would tell me where they were going. Some said it was to the promised land of milk and honey... other said it was a one way ticket to a gulag in Siberia.. no matter how often I asked they couldn´t tell me where they were going... so, being happy where I was I didn´t go, well. you would be a fool to go on a trip when you had no idea of the destination would´t you..? :whistle:

I hear they trip set off but is still going round in circles.there has been lots of squabbles on the bus, some have been thrown out...the driver is clueless, people outside the bus have been throwing stones at it and putting boulders in the path.... now they are talking about starting all over again and still not knowing where they are going.....

Some folk are really crazy..

:-D
Well, as I said, we´d all been to Alcalali before, albeit some 40 years ago, it was every bit as good as we remember but then, why wouldn´t it be.
Well if you are used to rickets, boils, scarlet fever, outside loos and a wage of 5 quid a week I suppose you should be happy when it all returns..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

And you credit the EU with eradicating rickets, scarlet fever, boils and outside loos, do you?
Your recall of conditions then is contrary to mine.
Were you really earning £5 a week 40 years ago?
Crummy, I'd invite you on our next trip but I fear you might spoil it if you moan every time we negotiate a bend.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
berniethebolt

Post by berniethebolt »

...but seriously...the deal is not perfect...we wanted all the benefits of being in the EU without having to obey their rules or paying anything in..
Obviously Corbyn says he can achieve this if he gets in power...then he will obviously say he cannot even achieve May' s deal, because she had already upset the EU...so sorry, but not his fault!
This is a withdrawal deal...the future arrangement is to be negotiated...it is only the next step in the process...Back the Deal!!
freddo

Post by freddo »

berniethebolt wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm ...but seriously...the deal is not perfect...we wanted all the benefits of being in the EU without having to obey their rules or paying anything in..
Obviously Corbyn says he can achieve this if he gets in power...then he will obviously say he cannot even achieve May' s deal, because she had already upset the EU...so sorry, but not his fault!
This is a withdrawal deal...the future arrangement is to be negotiated...it is only the next step in the process...Back the Deal!!
Only sensible comment on here
Rockerbilly

Post by Rockerbilly »

berniethebolt wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm ...but seriously...the deal is not perfect...we wanted all the benefits of being in the EU without having to obey their rules or paying anything in..
Corbine and liebore in power, GOD FORBID
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

Rockerbilly wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:46 pm
Corbine and liebore in power, GOD FORBID
'cos Cameron and everyone since have done such a wonderful job eh...wanna take them blue blinkers off occasionally this lot couldn't successfully run a whelk stall....get the reds in and then i'm happy to judge them.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Their performance in opposition has told all those, with both eyes open, all they need to know about Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry. What a crock of crap!!!!!
The tragedy is that there is really no credible alternative to a government who. I agree with you, couldn´t run a cockle stall. What a shame.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

derekbroad wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am Their performance in opposition has told all those, with both eyes open, all they need to know about Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry. What a crock of crap!!!!!
The tragedy is that there is really no credible alternative to a government who. I agree with you, couldn´t run a cockle stall. What a shame.
Whether thay are credible or not is a matter of opinion and to decry them because of a misguided allegiance to the tories is just wrong...and given the recently released figures on poverty in the UK this government has absolutely nothing to crow about....i'm happy to let Labour have a go and if they are as useless as this lot i'm happy to criticise them...but certainly not before.
berniethebolt

Post by berniethebolt »

Well, Kok, intelligent people who understand politics...ie, not the likes of you...will not be happy to let Labour ruin the economy again, just so you can be happy to give them a go and then be happy to criticise!
After Labour there will be no whelk or cockle stalls left to run..history tells us that...but what do people like you know about history?
Zilch!

Stick to giving out personal abuse, Kok..Its the only thing you are any good at!! (not very though..) :lol: :lol: