How many of you

Anything that needs some thought before replying should go in here.
King of kings

Re: How many of you

Post by King of kings »

I nearly "P" d myself laughing .
That has more to do with you being an incontinent old fool than anything crumster or myself posted.....Trump is a self serving racist moron...i suggest you and Delboy move to the states and leave Europe to us that love being part of it and what it provides for us.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

You mean the 16 odd million , and not the 17.4 million patriots , K.O.K. ?
Always look on the bright side of life.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

KoK and Crummy are so into democracy, yet they are so at odds with the President of the USA, who like him or not WAS elected to the position under the US electoral system. Yet see no problem with the President of the EU, a powerful position, who has NEVER faced the electorate and has been chosen by a few suits, behind closed doors.
All seems a bit scrambled head to me.
Furthermore KoK, if you´re happy with those running the NHS, you need to extract your head from your backside, if your ears permit.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

That sounds like a tough challenge for our K.O.K. , Derek.
:-D .
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

derekbroad wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:02 pm KoK and Crummy are so into democracy, yet they are so at odds with the President of the USA, who like him or not WAS elected to the position under the US electoral system.
If you get in excess of 3million votes less than your opponent and yet are still elected into power ...does that not strike you as being a tad flawed.Yet see no problem with the President of the EU, a powerful position, who has NEVER faced the electorate and has been chosen by a few suits, behind closed doors.
Sounds like what is happening in the UK at the moment...i have more confidence in the lady than i do imbecilic lying Boris.
All seems a bit scrambled head to me.
Furthermore KoK, if you´re happy with those running the NHS, you need to extract your head from your backside, if your ears permit.
Myself and many many others have reason to be grateful to the NHS ....no problem with it whatsoever...i'd rather it be there with all its faults than go down the road of the USA model where cash is king.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

The American voting system is the same as it always has been

So , why the moaning this time , about Trump winning ???
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

Graham Knight wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:14 pm The American voting system is the same as it always has been

So , why the moaning this time , about Trump winning ???
I'm not moaning i'm saying it's wrong....if labour were elected with 3 million less votes than anyone else you would be screaming from the rooftops
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

I'd scream from the the rooftops if Labour got elected....period ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
crummy

Post by crummy »

Graham Knight wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:39 pm I'd scream from the the rooftops if Labour got elected....period ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think many of us would... but sadly it may well happen, and the Conservatives have themselves to blame.

If Labour win the next election it will not be because they are a good option, it will be because the Tory party is so bad..

Most battles are lost, not won..

It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

A coalition of the Brexit party and the Tories, would keep the commies in the wilderness . :lol: