Alingui

Want to review a restaurant? Please make sure everything is factually correct!
JonCon

Alingui

Post by JonCon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Went to Alingui at the 'castle' in San Miguel the other night.
Very disappointing !
Although the menu is slightly more expensive than other Alingui restaurants the food is no better.
I've been to four other Alinguis and never once had a decent meal (I know, but friends keep choosing them for a night out.)
I had tagliatelle with mushroom sauce and the sauce was really sickly and so thick you could've plastered a wall with it which
I suppose fits with eating next to an old cement factory............

:candle: :ginmmebeer: :candle:

Most Religions, Christian, Moslem etc are the result of Brainwashing at a very early age.

Marian

Re: Alingui

Post by Marian » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:46 pm

That’s strange! We’ve always had great meals at Alingui. There is a new bigger one in Los Balcones that should be open by now. We never have the 3 course, but just the main, it’s bigger.. excellent value...

I wonder why it’s more expensive at the Castle?

Marian

JonCon

Post by JonCon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:37 am

I've been to the one at Los Balcones, it's been open for quite a while, and the one in Torrevieja also the one
in El Chaperal, they're all the same : tough steaks and soggy chips !

:barf: :candle:
Most Religions, Christian, Moslem etc are the result of Brainwashing at a very early age.

Marian

Post by Marian » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:40 am

JonCon, are you referring to the one in the Filton centre, or the one behind the commercial centre.? Because before we left last week, it wasn’t open...

Marian

JonCon

Post by JonCon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:15 pm

Yes, Marian the one in the Filton centre opposite Manuels where the food, in my opinion, is far superior for the same price.