WELCOME & WHAT'S NEW

Chat away in here about (almost) anything. Less heavily moderated than the other sections.
Jefe 24/7
Site Admin

WELCOME & WHAT'S NEW

Post by Jefe 24/7 »

Firstly thanks for coming along and joining us. For those of you used to "different homes", we aim to be fun friendly and lightly moderated but will not hesitate to act if pressed.

We have a chat facility on the main page, we have the facility to create a youtube playlist (link called Videos at the very top of your screen) and we will be adding more and more as we can.

Please feel free to tell us what you want to see in the appropriate section and we will try to sort it out.

Enjoy.

The Admin Team
Rockerbilly

Re: WELCOME & WHAT'S NEW

Post by Rockerbilly »

Also, Peace, Tranquility, and Lurve will be most important on here, forget the past and look to the future, whats gone has gone, please don't bring any of your dirty washing here, it'll be hung out to dry, please treat everybody with respect, if you have any issues with a post or poster please mention it to your happy friendly Moderators :TY:
blanco

Post by blanco »

Welcome back, Rocker…you certainly have been missed!! Don’t go away again!!
freddo

Post by freddo »

blanco wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:07 pm Welcome back, Rocker…you certainly have been missed!! Don’t go away again!!
That's a post from 2017 you are answering
blanco

Post by blanco »

…words do not age freddo…neither sentiments…they both will survive you and me…
Pleased to see you Rocker…hope you got my name….!!
Jefe 24/7
Site Admin

Post by Jefe 24/7 »

I have to update the software at some stage so please expect a brief outage. I'll try and make it this evening at some time.