Makes me sick.

Chat away in here about (almost) anything. Less heavily moderated than the other sections.
crummy

Makes me sick.

Post by crummy »

The conspiracy theorists couldn't wait to say the Baltimore bridge accident was planned by others.. including Biden.

Even while the divers were looking for bodies, and families were waiting for news, the conspiracy creeps were on line spreading false information.

Have they no empathy?

Obviously no... :grr

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/28/politics ... y-theories
It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
Jefe 24/7
Site Admin

Re: Makes me sick.

Post by Jefe 24/7 »

I'm always open minded on these things. I have an inherent distrust of all politicians.
crummy

Post by crummy »

It is not a matter of who or what..it is about respect for the families of those lost.

Could these sickos not just give it a few days for the authorities to find the survivors/dead before spouting off?
It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
Vino

Post by Vino »

Conspiracy theories are rubbish.
We all know it was Aliens.
Jefe 24/7
Site Admin

Post by Jefe 24/7 »

crummy wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm It is not a matter of who or what..it is about respect for the families of those lost.

Could these sickos not just give it a few days for the authorities to find the survivors/dead before spouting off?
100% agree with this.
Jefe 24/7
Site Admin

Post by Jefe 24/7 »

So, the black box has last 2 minutes missing due to power failure? Makes you wonder how the ones in planes manage to record? And why no back up batteries?

I'm still not sure about this.
adamlenton

Post by adamlenton »

Jefe 24/7 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 pm So, the black box has last 2 minutes missing due to power failure? Makes you wonder how the ones in planes manage to record? And why no back up batteries?

I'm still not sure about this.
Wrong Jefe.

It went off when the power went off and switched back on after a few seconds when the BACK UP batteries kicked in. They also have a back up to the back up as explained below.

Here is the truth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnAaf9L4tBA
Vino

Post by Vino »

By 01.24 the ship was underway on a true heading of 141 at a speed of approximately 8 knots.

01.24:59 - Numerous audible alarms recorded on bridge audio. VDR sensor data ceased recording, VDR audio recording continued on backup power source.

01.26:02 - VDR resumed recording sensor data. Steering commands and rudder inputs made.

01.26:39 - Ship’s pilot made a general VHF radio call for tugs in the vicinity to assist. Around the same time, pilot association dispatcher phoned the Maryland Transport Authority (MDTA) duty officer regarding the Dali’s blackout.
Vino

Post by Vino »

Nice to see you back adamlenton. 👍
crummy

Post by crummy »

:that:

Me too.
Welcome back...