How do you feel about the deal?

Anything that needs some thought before replying should go in here.
derekbroad

Re: How do you feel about the deal?

Post by derekbroad »

What deal? This is an outline plan, not a deal.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
JonCon

Post by JonCon »

derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 pm What deal? This is an outline plan, not a deal.
Well then, are you happy with the outline plan.............. :wall: :whistle:
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer - ain't it all a bloomin shame.
It doesn't matter who you vote for the bloody politicians always get in.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

crummy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:17 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doh!!.... :wall:

Never mind, I think I still made my point..

:-D
Well we had a lovely day and even those who´d voted to go to Cartagena realised that the decision to go to Alcalali
was the right choice. Many of them realised they´d been to Alcalali before, many years ago and all said they´d forgotten just how good it was.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

JonCon wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 pm
derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 pm What deal? This is an outline plan, not a deal.
How can I be happy with an outline plan that leaves the EU holding all the cards when the REAL negotiations commence?
crummy

Post by crummy »

derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Well we had a lovely day and even those who´d voted to go to Cartagena realised that the decision to go to Alcalali
was the right choice. Many of them realised they´d been to Alcalali before, many years ago and all said they´d forgotten just how good it was.
Yes, the journey is better though without all the whinging from those who chose to go anyway.....

.Never happy some folk..

It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
crummy

Post by crummy »

Just remembered I think I was offered to go on a similar trip...

trouble was no one would tell me where they were going. Some said it was to the promised land of milk and honey... other said it was a one way ticket to a gulag in Siberia.. no matter how often I asked they couldn´t tell me where they were going... so, being happy where I was I didn´t go, well. you would be a fool to go on a trip when you had no idea of the destination would´t you..? :whistle:

I hear they trip set off but is still going round in circles.there has been lots of squabbles on the bus, some have been thrown out...the driver is clueless, people outside the bus have been throwing stones at it and putting boulders in the path.... now they are talking about starting all over again and still not knowing where they are going.....

Some folk are really crazy..

It's not just the company you keep, but the company you keep away from by which you are judged.
JonCon

Post by JonCon »

derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:23 pm
JonCon wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 pm
How can I be happy with an outline plan that leaves the EU holding all the cards when the REAL negotiations commence?
It would appear that you can't please some of the people all of the time !!! :wall: :stir:
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer - ain't it all a bloomin shame.
It doesn't matter who you vote for the bloody politicians always get in.
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

This is not a deal it is a damage limitation protocol every sane human being knows that brexit is a ridiculous cock up similar to the charge of the light brigade so poor old Teresa (the stupid cow who cut thousands from the police)has to deal with what she has which isn't much....god made brits and the devil laughed.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

crummy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:10 am
derekbroad wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Yes, the journey is better though without all the whinging from those who chose to go anyway.....

.Never happy some folk..

No, there was no whinging on our trip, we all had our say, so nothing to whinge about.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

crummy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:13 am Just remembered I think I was offered to go on a similar trip...

trouble was no one would tell me where they were going. Some said it was to the promised land of milk and honey... other said it was a one way ticket to a gulag in Siberia.. no matter how often I asked they couldn´t tell me where they were going... so, being happy where I was I didn´t go, well. you would be a fool to go on a trip when you had no idea of the destination would´t you..? :whistle:

I hear they trip set off but is still going round in circles.there has been lots of squabbles on the bus, some have been thrown out...the driver is clueless, people outside the bus have been throwing stones at it and putting boulders in the path.... now they are talking about starting all over again and still not knowing where they are going.....

Some folk are really crazy..

Well, as I said, we´d all been to Alcalali before, albeit some 40 years ago, it was every bit as good as we remember but then, why wouldn´t it be.