How do you feel about the deal?

Anything that needs some thought before replying should go in here.
JonCon

Re: How do you feel about the deal?

Post by JonCon »

Theresa May is touring the countryside in a chauffeur-driven car.
Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
Theresa in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur.......
"You get out and check - you were driving."
The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. "You were driving; go and tell the farmer," says Theresa.
Five hours later the chauffeur returns totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.
"My God, what happened to you?" asks Theresa.
The chauffeur replies: "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made love to me."
"What on earth did you say?" asks Theresa.
"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them....
"I'm Theresa May's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer - ain't it all a bloomin shame.
It doesn't matter who you vote for the bloody politicians always get in.
berniethebolt

Post by berniethebolt »

...if he'd been driving Diane Abbott or Emily Thornberry...he would have got the wife as well!!!! :lol: :lol:

..and if he'd been driving Corbyn or McDonnell...he'd have got the farmer too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

Still stalking me eh numbnuts...gutted that you're still alive...ho hum last time i put money into a wishing well.

Well, Kok, intelligent people who understand politics...ie, not the likes of you...will not be happy to let Labour ruin the economy again, just so you can be happy to give them a go and then be happy to criticise!
Intelligent people?...not really your area of expertise is it...best you stick to cheap brandy.
After Labour there will be no whelk or cockle stalls left to run..history tells us that...but what do people like you know about history?
Zilch!
I've no real interest in history...only the future...not that imbeciles like you have much of one.
Stick to giving out personal abuse, Kok..Its the only thing you are any good at!! (not very though..) :lol: :lol:
Still too much class for a braindead f***wit like you though...like i said previously if you don't like my turn of phrase add me to your list of foes...if not just shut the f**k up no one asked you to stalk me.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

King of kings wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:22 pm
derekbroad wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am Their performance in opposition has told all those, with both eyes open, all they need to know about Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry. What a crock of crap!!!!!
The tragedy is that there is really no credible alternative to a government who. I agree with you, couldn´t run a cockle stall. What a shame.
Whether thay are credible or not is a matter of opinion and to decry them because of a misguided allegiance to the tories is just wrong...and given the recently released figures on poverty in the UK this government has absolutely nothing to crow about....i'm happy to let Labour have a go and if they are as useless as this lot i'm happy to criticise them...but certainly not before.
As I´ve told you before I have NEVER voted Tory. I agree with many of Corbyn´s ideals, wonderful but they NEVER tell you how they´re going to pay for them. That´s the rub, they can´t !!!!
The UK needs a new political party made up of sensible politicians from the two major parties. A fresh approach that returns law and order to the country, revamps the benefit system to direct help to those who truly need support, looks at improving the infrastructure and most of all to encourage those people who feel let down and left behind by the current system.
Leaving the loony left as Labour and the heartless right as the Tories to occupy an insignificant amount of seats on the back benches.
For me, the UK is screaming out for this and who knows what´s going on behind the scenes, we can but hope.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

derekbroad wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 pm
King of kings wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:22 pm
derekbroad wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am Their performance in opposition has told all those, with both eyes open, all they need to know about Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Thornberry. What a crock of crap!!!!!
The tragedy is that there is really no credible alternative to a government who. I agree with you, couldn´t run a cockle stall. What a shame.
Whether thay are credible or not is a matter of opinion and to decry them because of a misguided allegiance to the tories is just wrong...and given the recently released figures on poverty in the UK this government has absolutely nothing to crow about....i'm happy to let Labour have a go and if they are as useless as this lot i'm happy to criticise them...but certainly not before.
As I´ve told you before I have NEVER voted Tory. I agree with many of Corbyn´s ideals, wonderful but they NEVER tell you how they´re going to pay for them. That´s the rub, they can´t !!!!
The UK needs a new political party made up of sensible politicians from the two major parties. A fresh approach that returns law and order to the country, revamps the benefit system to direct help to those who truly need support, looks at improving the infrastructure and most of all to encourage those people who feel let down and left behind by the current system.
Leaving the loony left as Labour and the heartless right as the Tories to occupy an insignificant amount of seats on the back benches.
For me, the UK is screaming out for this and who knows what´s going on behind the scenes, we can but hope.
Apologies Derek my comment about Tory allegiances was not aimed at you it was aimed at those on here who defend these muppets however inept they are.....we've now had many years of austerity...and they'll tell you that they've reduced the national debt by 50%...well i don't feel 50% better off....many councils have faced years of cuts...poverty is at an all time high food banks are the norm for many people and homelessness has risen year on year......i don' see a single reason to defend these useless bastards.....
berniethebolt

Post by berniethebolt »

After that last post, I thought I was in the "jokes" section...

...sadly it is only too true that it represents the level of debate from Mr Quink.. :lol: :lol:

Oh well, it gave me a laugh, anyway...And with Christmas approaching, ..I bear no ill will to anyone...
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

Occasionally...just occasionally...certain aspects of this forum smell like Billingsgate on a hot sunny day...i wonder who it could be.
King of kings

Post by King of kings »

berniethebolt wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:33 pm After that last post, I thought I was in the "jokes" section...

...sadly it is only too true that it represents the level of debate from Mr Quink.. :lol: :lol:

Oh well, it gave me a laugh, anyway...And with Christmas approaching, ..I bear no ill will to anyone...
Of course homelessness and poverty would be funny to you cretins find most things amusing.
freddo

Post by freddo »

The last time we had politicians from other parties joining and forming a new party we finished up with the Lib Dems can someone tell me what they achieved please
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

They achieved what you´ve achieved over the road, sweet FA but they, like you, dished up the same old same old.
I´m talking about a new approach from moderates across the spectrum, I thought I made that clear, so why you mentioned the Lib Dems, only you would know.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.