Had enough

Chat away in here about (almost) anything. Less heavily moderated than the other sections.
Chrisdee

Had enough

Post by Chrisdee »

Every single thread within a couple of replies leads onto KOK or Brexit. I've had enough and am off, it's ridiculous
Sire Harley Benton

Re: Had enough

Post by Sire Harley Benton »

Well , the responsibility for Brexit cropping up , is down to the "remoaners", Chris .
They can't handle reality . :that:

Just ask JonCon .. his well worn "How's Brexit going" , appears with monotonous regularity . :roll:

As far as K.O.K. goes .... he's the Forum Treasure . Just think how bland it would be, without the "blue ink" ! :-D
Bridgie

Post by Bridgie »

I’m sorry to hear that Chris , perhaps you might reconsider.. Harley, give it a rest, please...

Marian
Selhurst

Post by Selhurst »

I agree Chris. Such a shame!
I’m going to give it a good break and see if (hope that) it settles down again.
Bridgie

Post by Bridgie »

Are you going Selly?

Marian
Bridgie

Post by Bridgie »

I think I’ll join you. 😏

Marian
JonCon

Post by JonCon »

Sire Harley Benton wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:48 pm Well , the responsibility for Brexit cropping up , is down to the "remoaners", Chris .
They can't handle reality . :that:

Just ask JonCon .. his well worn "How's Brexit going" , appears with monotonous regularity . :roll:

As far as K.O.K. goes .... he's the Forum Treasure . Just think how bland it would be, without the "blue ink" ! :-D
Not content with accusing me of starting a thread about the bastard BB, a thread I took absolutely no part in, you now accuse me of continually bringing up Brexit.
What a laugh. I suggest you look back over the past few months at your juvenile postings regarding that subject and your childlike abuse of members that hold differing opinions to your own.
Having destroyed the darkside with your best pal Jimbo/Snoopy/Brandyboy etc. etc. that now has only about five posters left, all fascists, you are now attempting to do the same with Torre24/7.
FFS Duncan grow up and get a life...........
The rich get richer and the poor get poorer - ain't it all a bloomin shame.
It doesn't matter who you vote for the bloody politicians always get in.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

KoK, KoK, KoK, KoK, KoK. I agree, it´s been done to death.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
Sire Harley Benton

Post by Sire Harley Benton »

JonCon ... You appear to have forgotten how many times that you have posted "How's Brexit Going" ? :that:

I'm sure you don't need reminding of that . :ginmmebeer:

The constant reminding of K.O.K. is a tribute to him :respect: :respect: :respect: .
He is a man of class , distinction , integrity , charm , personality, good looks .............and i'm a bleeding liar .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Harley, you and your mates have driven the final nail into the coffin of the other place. I think you should cut the crap on this forum before you are left here on your own.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.