18 months for Starmer.

Anything that needs some thought before replying should go in here.
blanco

18 months for Starmer.

Post by blanco »

.....With the Tories riding high in the polls, after one of the most devastating years this country has ever faced..

..can Labour, under Keir Starmer and his ragbag of Corbyn cronies, ever hope to turn it round in four years to win the next General Election??

...I doubt it very much, and if a new leader with a new team not associated with the recent past, is to stand a chance, Starmer and co have to be ditched within 18 months max!
derekbroad

Re: 18 months for Starmer.

Post by derekbroad »

Starmer is a credible leader, unlike Corbyn, though I find him a bit flimsy. The problem for any Labour leader is the quality of those that surround him and while Momentum rules, no one will change that. I know the people around Boris are weak but they are there by design, they nod their heads when they’re told. There are better people on the back benches who will be brought into play, in due course. Starmer does not have that luxury. In short, the Labour Party has fallen into the wrong hands. I think that’s a pity.
Carlsberg, probably the worst password in the World.
blanco

Post by blanco »

I agree it is pitiful.....
blanco

Post by blanco »

..Jonathan Ashworth asked at Urgent Questions, yesterday, why a mere woman was facing him and not the Health Secretary Matt Hancock....

..well if I’d been Hancock,...for that pipsqueak Ashworth, I would not have been arsed to turn up either... :lol: :lol:
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Ashworth another drama queen.
blanco

Post by blanco »

Starmer today, at PMQs, called for tougher sentences for crimes against women...

..yet last night he ordered a three line whip for Labour to vote against a bill that proposed just that!!!
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Starmer must get giddy, going round in circles.
derekbroad

Post by derekbroad »

Starmer is always one step behind the game. He seems to be driven by newspaper headlines.
“Starmer calls for public enquiry” on every issue that hits the headlines, even if it’s on subjects that have been obvious for years, for those of us with our eyes open. PM? God help us if that ever happened.
Graham Knight

Post by Graham Knight »

That would be a "Nightmare on Downing St",. :shock:
Always look on the bright side of life.
blanco

Post by blanco »

Starmer on Covid passports......

“he is uneasy with the idea...doesn’t seem British...will look at the Government proposals”....

..in other words, he hasn’t a clue,... no point of view, no grasp of the issue....but will wait to see which way the wind is blowing before pronouncing Labour’s position!!!

One year on and we have sussed him out.......